80/20

So, earlier last week I spent some time with M. She was not having a great day. As the title of this post states, she was happy only about 20 percent of the time. You can guess what kind of day she was having the other 80 percent when you look at the first picture. Truly this is what I love about being a photographer-capturing people as they really are, even on bad days.THIS is what inspires me to continue pushing forward–REAL emotions and  interactions. REAL PEOPLE, captured, in all of our imperfections. This shoot reminds me that children develop so quickly, and ALL of their facial expressions are priceless and worth capturing! It took some creativity, but we did get a few happy moments together. Mostly as she chased me around a tree…thank goodness I’m mostly 2 years old myself.

Advertisements

2 Comments

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s